If you have any questions or would like any more information about joining please contact Dorothy McDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The 2018 annual subscriptions as fixed at the AGM and for the year commencing 1 April 2018 are as follows:
1. Senior Members (Life or Annual) will have full playing rights at all times during the season, full use of Club facilities and full voting rights. Senior Membership is open to those members aged 18 or over as at 31st December of the previous year.
2.Double Senior membership applies when a joint application is made and both applicants meet the definition for Senior Member.
3. Family membership is open to one household where that household consists of a maximum of two Senior Members and all children who meet the definition of Junior Member as per (7) below.
£ 320 – 1 household (max 2 seniors and all children under 18 as at 31 dec of previous year)
4. A Parent/Child Membership is available where one parent accompanieschild aged 10 or under. Parent is restricted to play with that child only.
5. A Restricted Weekday Daytime membership is available where play is restricted between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, Monday to Friday each week.
6. A Student Membership is open to those who are in full time education as at the start of the new playing season on 1st April of the ensuing year.
7. Junior Members must have been aged less than 18 on 31st December of the previous year. Hours of play and precedence of bookings may be restricted for Junior Members per the Bye-Laws of the Committee.
However, Junior Members may be eligible for Senior Membership provided they are aged over sixteen or have left school and are working and they pay the full Senior Membership Subscription.
8.Mini tennis is open to those aged 10 and under
9. Pre school membership is open to those children not yet attending primary school as at the start of the new playing season on 1st April of the ensuing year.
10. Associate Members will be non-playing but will have full use of the Clubhouse facilities and be entitled to participate in the Club’s social activities.
There is currently no joining fee, however should that position change later in the season, the cost will be 50% of the season fee.
Door key entry £10 deposit (replacement charges £7.00).
Cheques should be made payable to Busby Lawn Tennis Club.
Once payment is received a copy of the bye laws and membership card/s will be issued.
Senior members may introduce up to a maximum of 4 visitors per playing season. Playing season refers to the period covered by the annual subscription. Junior members may not introduce visitors.